DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
well thats better already, a proper example , thanks and now i understand what you actually meant by your previous post , and i agree ffdshows post processing shaders are excellent wich can be used without ffdshow ever touching your pc per shader scripts wich can be setup to be used in xbmc , mpchc , potplayer and so on anything that supports lav filters pretty much

btw there is quite a difference very much so if you start going into more detail of how much madvrs NNEDI3 algorithm improves the playback quality compared to EVR with post processing shaders exspecially with image doubling theres been countless

examples over at the official madvr forum, hence why i say it again and perhaps will add this to it , stop trying to embrace outdated renderers such as EVR , if everyone would be like that wed all still be happy with cathode ray tube tvs and vhs tapes Rolleyes,

i understand youre trying to make the best of the current crappy renderer in dsplayer , but the way you put it is that your happy with it and that it doesnt need replacing or that you couldnt care less , wich is very wrong, and only gives the guys that are trying to improve our playback experience the middle finger , i hope you understand where im coming from , anyhow thanks for the interesting link, and what we need isnt just a better sub renderer but a better video renderer as well , wich as i said would be madvr+xysubfilter , just be patient guys itll happen sooner than later and stop denying the truth , protip Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by hentai23 - 2014-03-23, 09:36
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8