DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
Quote:Oh and the guy who's trying to incorporate MadVR into DSPlayer was the same guy who incorporated the so called crappy renderer. The way you put it more like giving middle finger to him than mine. I was just appreciated his works, if MadVR intregration see the light,then it's good but if it's not I still appreciate his works on this branch of XBMC and totally can live with it.

I didn't say MadVR isn't great renderer because I'm also using it. But at the end of the day for now it's just for PC watching. I prefer watching large TV from comfortable couch with remote with XBMC GUI over just output your desktop to TV ,using file manager to browser filesand launch MPC-HC fullscreen, MadVR or not. Set up MPC-HC as external player was a compromised method though if you want to get the best of both world but I stopped using it since XBMC changes broke external player handling some times ago,not sure if it fixes now.

well i too prefer using xbmc on my tv while sitting on the couch and relaxing , btw madvr is still usable with xbmc and has been for the last 5 releases of xbmc, maybe not internally as of currently but perfectly fine with an proper external player hooked in i personally use potplayer with madvr+lav filters+xysubfilter and shader scripts as of currently and have zero issues, so your doing something wrong , no need for EVR ..ever ! , lols , sure tiben20 might have integrated EVR support into dsplayer builds but thats only cause madvr wasnt on his radar at that time thats all , so no im not giving him the middle finger for doing so since it wasnt exactly something he planned on back then i asume Rolleyes

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by hentai23 - 2014-03-23, 23:39
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8