DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2014-03-24, 00:59)oldpoem Wrote:
(2014-03-23, 23:39)hentai23 Wrote: well i too prefer using xbmc on my tv while sitting on the couch and relaxing , btw madvr is still usable with xbmc and has been for the last 5 releases of xbmc, maybe not internally as of currently but perfectly fine with an proper external player hooked in i personally use potplayer with madvr+lav filters+xysubfilter and shader scripts as of currently and have zero issues, so your doing something wrong , no need for EVR ..ever ! , lols , sure tiben20 might have integrated EVR support into dsplayer builds but thats only cause madvr wasnt on his radar at that time thats all , so no im not giving him the middle finger for doing so since it wasnt exactly something he planned on back then i asume Rolleyes

It was broken when they introduced AudioEngine. XBMC didn't release audio device back to external player. Didn't bother to comeback to external player route since. It's good to hear them fixed the issue.

IIRC MadVR intregration was one of (if not major) reason tiben20 abandon DSPlayer development back then. He (with help of Madshi) tried to submit MadVR patch into XBMC main line and got reject by XBMC team. After that DSPlayer went on hiatus and Eduard picked it up and maintained DSPlayer to keep up with Main branch.

yes i knew that ive been around for a while , lurking in the shadows Rolleyes and ive felt it is time for tiben20 to pick up from where he left of last time , hence why ive requested the continuation of madvr integration ,but if youd have followed the thread a couple weeks ago youd know that Wink, tiben20 is currently busy with school and work hence why there hasnt been any updates as of late , as soon as he gets some spare time again hell continue on finishing this, hell pull it off this time around i trust

Quote:You guys and your comparison shots lol. How much of Mario do you watch on your HTPC?, give a 'real' (movie or TV Show) comparison shot and let us see this 'absolutely amazing' difference it makes. IMHO it makes little difference to 'normal' viewing - upscaling 720p and that's on a 65" plasma and 120" screen.

We agree on a lot StinDaWg, but this is one where we are at polar opposites lol.

youve clearly never used madvr as of recently nor havent been using the most recent builds and algorithms and features , or just simple user error , meaning havent used the right settings Rolleyes, if youd like help with that you may go and visit madvrs official thread and ask for help on how to setup madvr properly, people will be more than glad to help out

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by hentai23 - 2014-03-25, 02:55
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8