DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
@Bjur,
20 secondes switching time with timeshift enabled is normal with dvbviewer backend.and it doesnt matter if you use xbmcs dvdplayer or dsplayer. its because dvbviewer recordingservice doesnt support timeshift like the other tv backends do ( the timeshift option in the xbmc plugin seems to work in another way than other tv backend does, it seems there is a kind of "workaround" because the backend itself doesnt support timeshift). if you want shorter switching times and perfect timeshift (and you use windows) i recommend argustv or mediaportal backend. both are for free, working very stable (for me) and switching time with margos patch is 1 second with dvdplayer and 2-3 seconds with dsplayer.

and another thing: i doubt you are using dsplayer with option timeshift enabled. are you really sure? press "o" to check. normally the rules i posted should only work if you disable the timeshift option in dvbviewer plugin....

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by Ed76 - 2014-04-04, 10:11
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8