DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2014-08-04, 12:11)Bjur Wrote: How can I get HTTP/RSTP streams to use the Microsoft decoder instead of LAV?
I bought a J1900 Baytrail but it can't work with LAV + Bicubic in Live TV 50 fps, so I would like to run native decoders for that and LAV for everything else..

PS: Why can't you use LAV and get MPEG4 hardware acceleration?

Create a playercorefactory file with the code below (you can use Notepad for this). Name the file playercorefactory.xml and place it in the userdata folder.

<playercorefactory>
<rules action="prepend">
<rule video="true" player="DSPlayer">
<rule internetstream="true" player="DVDPlayer" />
</rule>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

(2014-08-04, 09:32)MagikMark Wrote: Can somebody explain what the different shaders can do? Thanks

You would have to Google each of them, as there are many. Shaders apply post-processing effects to the video altering it in various ways. Some sharpen the image, others remove film grain or noise, some convert color spaces, correct color, etc. All artificially alter the image in some way, so personal taste plays a role.

(2014-08-02, 10:30)MagikMark Wrote: Warner306,

ExcellentJob! Is it possible to use shark codecs?

You can probably use shark codecs, but I don't know how; I've never heard of them. However, LAV or FFDShow are a more modern solution and would probably produce better results.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by Warner306 - 2014-08-04, 21:48
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8