DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2014-11-26, 22:03)Saxtus Wrote: Will this allow me to change subtitle language and/or shift subtitle times through the Kodi interface?
Thank you le__.
It is possible to change the subs between the embedded subs and the auto-loaded external subtitles (subs that use the same filename, but with different identifier, like "movie.eng.srt" and "movie.ptb.srt", for example) using the OSD menu.

But tried just now on 13.2 (it will take some time to be able to download the 14.0 beta4), and unfortunately it seems that the loading a external subtitle with other filename and the subtitle offset/delay isn't really working, so this isn't in fact a truly complete alternative, sorry. Sad

Edit:
Tried to use the internal subtitle filter and the player was using Trebuchet MS Bold, that i had configured ages ago on previous versions.
Then I tried to change to something else and now it always show as Arial... maybe there's some problem with saving the configuration page on this version, because when I used the configuration set from a previous version, it was actually showing a different font...

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by le__ - 2014-11-26, 22:53
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8