DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
Thumbs Up 
Thank you very much aracnoz!
Those new menus are awesome!

If possible, just some things:

1 - When pressing back after doing some changes to the media rules, would be possible to make it alert that the changes are not saved yet (and maybe ask if want to save or discard)?
When testing, by impulse I pressed to go back and lost the changes several times... Tongue

2 - Not really important, since I don't know if adding new filters will be constantly used, but when adding a new filter selecting from the "System filter list", would it be possible to autofill also the OSDName/Filter Name as well, just like it happens on the guid field?

Thanks again for all the effort on DSPlayer!

--

vicmanpergar, I only use the portable version (with "kodi.exe -p" commandline), which is much more simple to manage/backup, and everything worked fine.

You just need to extract the files from the rar to the 14.1 folder where is the kodi.exe, then replace it and the system/language folders (but just in case, do a backup of the whole folder before, including the portable_data folder).
The executable itself will work as it should and save the settings in the right place (in case of running with the portable switch, it will use the portable_data folder as before).

Messages In This Thread
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by le__ - 2015-02-18, 23:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8