DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
madvr it's not working at all, all commands resize upscaling etc has not effect on the video i don't know why, i have to assign the instance of madVR to kodi and then do something to enlarge the video

when i create the instance, madvr opens it's window and with pVW->put_Owner((OAHWND)g_hWnd); i put this in kodi, with the exe that i have posted i simply set hidden madvr windows and that was a totally wrong approach Smile

after instance assignment maybe there is some other stuff to do because when i do this i have a black box of 300x200 pixel in an angle that i suppose is the old device of madvr detached and the video enlarged on the kodi windows has very bad resolution

i think it's the video 300x200 enlarged... as i already say i have not experience with d3d devices and without an help i can employ too much time to do this small things

the very big problem was to rendering the kodi gui on madvr and this it's done, but i don't know how work the other things.... aspect ratio too

i cannot see how evr work because obviously it's completely different from madvr

so now to do things are

- figure out why all options has not effect on video, i don't know if the instance assignement it's the key to solve this
- figure out how kick off the old device from madvr
- how set proper resolution and aspect ratio

then the menu integration to set all options it's very simple to me

ps

just to be clear if some other developer would help

this it's how i create the renderer, after that i don't know what other madvr need

Code:
Com::SmartPtr<IUnknown> pRenderer;
  if (SUCCEEDED(hr = pCAP->CreateRenderer(&pRenderer))) {
    *ppBF = Com::SmartQIPtr<IBaseFilter>(pRenderer).Detach();
    // madVR supports calling IVideoWindow::put_Owner before the pins are connected
    if (m_clsid == CLSID_madVR) {
      if (Com::SmartQIPtr<IMadVRDirect3D9Manager> pMadVrD3d = pCAP) {
        LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pD3DDevice;
        pD3DDevice = g_Windowing.Get3DDevice();
        pMadVrD3d->UseTheseDevices(pD3DDevice, pD3DDevice, pD3DDevice);
        pMadVrD3d->ConfigureDisplayModeChanger(false, false);
      }
     if (Com::SmartQIPtr<IVideoWindow> pVW = pCAP)
       pVW->put_Owner((OAHWND)g_hWnd);
    }
    CLog::Log(LOGDEBUG, "%s Allocator presenter successfully created", __FUNCTION__);
  }

this it's the interface that madshi has developped to xbmc some years ago to let madvr use an already existent d3d device, i don't know if i have to call this command in an other moment

Code:
if (Com::SmartQIPtr<IMadVRDirect3D9Manager> pMadVrD3d = pCAP) {
        LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pD3DDevice;
        pD3DDevice = g_Windowing.Get3DDevice();
        pMadVrD3d->UseTheseDevices(pD3DDevice, pD3DDevice, pD3DDevice);

at end this it's the very bad result, the box with the old device over the picture with a low resolution

Messages In This Thread
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by aracnoz - 2015-03-13, 00:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8