DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
I think that is enough technical preamble to feature that hasn't been released yet. I did answer the original poster about madVR and his GTS450. I'd keep it as it does the job just fine.

I do spend a lot of time in other forums where madVR is used. I was just outlining that the topic of madVR is voluminous and prone to misinterpretation. If aracnoz can achieve an implementation of the renderer similar to JRiver Media Center, the number of technical questions regarding this software will grow quickly. It is deceptively simple, but actually very complex.

Understanding the correct use of smooth motion, for example, and whether or not this qualifies as motion interpolation has spanned many pages of debate in other forums. As has the value of a 3D LUT and whether it impacts black levels.

It can be a lot of fun to play with different rendering settings. There are literally hundreds of combinations.

The bottom line is DSPlayer will be better with madVR.

Messages In This Thread
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by Warner306 - 2015-03-24, 02:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8