DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
Hmm i guess i'm missing something. No matter if i enable or disable use exclusive mode in dsplayer settings the option 'use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen' is always greyed out.

The settings display mode shows full screen with 1080p but the option 'use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen' is greyed out. I click alt+enter and kodi goes to window mode and the option 'use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen' is greyed out. This is correct.

I click alt+enter again kodi switch to full screen the option display mode shows full screen but the option 'use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen' is still greyed out.
I tried to reset settings to default but nothing happens. The option 'use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen' is always greyed out. Independently from the option use exclusive mode is dsplayer settings.

What i'm missing?

edit
Maybe i found something. If the selected renderer is madVR and try to reset the settings the option 'use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen' is still greyed out and i can't switch the fullscreen mode.
If i select as renderer EVR now and reset the option 'use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen' is now selectable and i'm able to change the fullscreen mode.
Now i go back to madVR as renderer and the option is stuck again.

The reason why i ask. If i'm in real fullscreen and try to play a movie with dsplayer the kodi gui never disappears and i get no movie picture. In the background i can hear the movie sound. No matter if i use exclusive mode or not.
I have to switch to use a fullscreen window in kodi and now i'm getting a movie picture with dsplayer. I could stay forever in fullscreen window mode but sometimes i have bad picture tearing and i need the true fullscreen.

Messages In This Thread
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by _Andy_ - 2015-03-30, 01:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8