playit script failed: TurtleMain.py
I installed the playit plugin working great but today after restarting the machine I now get script failed: TurtleMain.py and it no longer works.
I have xbcm 12 I will get some logs shortly once I read how
Thanks
here some log

18:53:12 T:2954885952 NOTICE: PlayIt Service :: ERROR OCCURRED: [Errno 98] Address already in use
18:53:12 T:2954885952 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
Error Contents: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'int' objects
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/terry/.xbmc/addons/service.playit/TurtleMain.py", line 16, in <module>
TurtleService.start(__addon_id__, 'PlayIt', '/PlayIt', 8181, [8100, 8199])
File "/home/terry/.xbmc/addons/script.module.turtle/lib/TurtleService.py", line 86, in start
ExceptionHandler.handle(e)
File "/home/terry/.xbmc/addons/script.module.turtle/lib/common/ExceptionHandler.py", line 41, in handle
emessage = emessage + msg + '|'
TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'int' objects
-->End of Python script error report<--
18:53:12 T:2954885952 WARNING: The python script "/home/terry/.xbmc/addons/service.playit/TurtleMain.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: Addon,Addon
18:55:46 T:2762054464 NOTICE: Thread Jobworker start, auto delete: true
18:55:46 T:2980338496 NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
ah I installed sabnzbdplus which clashed all is good now thanks
I'm getting the same thing today. I was watching IPL 2013 and suddenly the live match stopped and I got "script failed: TurtleMain.py". I was watching the IPL match from SportDevil. I have re installed SportDevil and i'm able to get back the sportsDevil working. But my TV on DESI Zone cannot work. I have uninstalled The addons from AJ repo but when reinstalling the TV on DESI Zone, its says "Addon installation failed". I assume its because of the "script failed: TurtleMain.py" at the start-up of xbmc. I'm using JynxBox Android HD v2 unit and XBMC v13.0 Alpha1 (Feb 24 2013) version. I never had this problem before.
I have spent several days trying to fix this problem and trying to get FILMI BY NATURE and DESI working. There are several threads that talk about clearing /addon and /package folders and re-installing addons but it only works up to some extend. So far, I have not come across any thread where anyone has given a clear explanation of what is causing it and how to correctly rectify it. (its always - try this, try that.....)

It would be useful if someone could explain what it is that is causing the error and how to correctly address is so it doesn't come back.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
playit script failed: TurtleMain.py0