• 3(current)
Release Rai On Demand plugin
Thanks!
I love this add-on but would love if you could add a section to watch through a proxy because I cannot get the live streams as I am in the UK, many other add-ons of this type have the ability to use a proxy and it would be great if this did too!

Have you any plans to do this?
(2013-06-05, 09:23)kukondo Wrote: I love this add-on but would love if you could add a section to watch through a proxy because I cannot get the live streams as I am in the UK, many other add-ons of this type have the ability to use a proxy and it would be great if this did too!

Have you any plans to do this?

Not in the foreseeable future. Remember the code is on github so you or someone else is very welcome to implement it and make a pull request. That's what open source is about Smile
(2013-03-28, 12:15)flipponzio Wrote: I made the streams for all italian channels (Rai included) for the Livestreams addon.
Also I have a software to watch some Sky Italia (Sky Uno, Sky Sport 1 & 2, etc.).
If interested, send me a PM.

Hello you have live stream rai sky uno all please send me Thank you
I've just pushed a new update (v1.0.6)

Changelog:
- fix in RAI Replay: now RAI Premium programmes work.
- fix message on keyboard in "Programmi On Demand" search.
I've just pushed a new update (v1.0.7)

Changelog:
- text search.
- lastest editions of TG1, TG2 and TG3 are available again.
- all searches are now handled using JSON.
- ugly fix of RAI relinker.
- try to choose best video format available.
i just want to say i appreciate ur work. But for some reason i cant find the file to implement this addon. im using windows.
(2013-09-02, 10:35)forzainter Wrote: i just want to say i appreciate ur work. But for some reason i cant find the file to implement this addon. im using windows.

On the right panel there is a "Download ZIP" link. Then follow the instructions at the beginning of this thread.
sorry mate, this is my 2nd day using xbmc, where do i go to put the folder in xbmc. im on windows pc. cheers
(2013-09-03, 07:27)forzainter Wrote: sorry mate, this is my 2nd day using xbmc, where do i go to put the folder in xbmc. im on windows pc. cheers

It should be: %appdata%\XBMC\addons
(2013-09-03, 07:27)forzainter Wrote: sorry mate, this is my 2nd day using xbmc, where do i go to put the folder in xbmc. im on windows pc. cheers
Or you can put these 3rd party addons and repos (you will have more over time) in a central place and install them via System > AddOns > Install from Zip File. Hope this helps Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
cheers guys, i installed the wrong folder. lol all working now. nightflyer, pretty neat program. well done.
@nightflyer: you now really have an extensive list of channels, its great thank you.

My only request would be if you can add a workaround for geoblocking, so that the channels will work outside italy.

I was previously using NotFilmOn, but unfortunately all the useful channels have recently become unavailable here too.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
@jmh2002, I have VPN , I'll let you know how I went with rai program.
Well I tried different sources to open ip geo block to no use. But still a wonderful addon for outside italy. Rai replay n programmes work well. Cheers
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rai On Demand plugin2