• 6(current)
Release Rai On Demand plugin
Hi,
I'm trying to install this addon on Gotham alpha10 Nightly build 23-Nov. I've error "dependencies not met".
Are you thinking to update the addon fro gotham?
Thanks
(2013-11-24, 02:06)borexino Wrote: I'm trying to install this addon on Gotham alpha10 Nightly build 23-Nov. I've error "dependencies not met".
Are you thinking to update the addon fro gotham?

This addon is for Frodo only. When Gotham will be release I'll see what I can do.
Little issue.... When I play videos from your addon frozen are frequently but when I use Rai App (PlayStore) for the same video, there are no problems.
Is it the video quality the problem?
What I'm saying is with your addon the quality should be 720p, whereas with RaiApp should be less. I'm right?

Thanks for your time!
I really appreciate your work
(2013-12-05, 19:00)borexino Wrote: Little issue.... When I play videos from your addon frozen are frequently but when I use Rai App (PlayStore) for the same video, there are no problems.
Is it the video quality the problem?
What I'm saying is with your addon the quality should be 720p, whereas with RaiApp should be less. I'm right?

I don't think so. You can see the video resolution in the XBMC log file. AFAIK there are no 720p video available and my addon and the android app should frequently show the same video file. So I think your problem should be in how XBMC handle these files. Another user has reported a similar issue in this thread.
Hi nightflyer,
I just registered to the forum (lurk mode: off)
to thank you for your work.
aa
Any chances to add rai Yoyo to Rai Replay?
(2014-01-11, 16:25)paolovin Wrote: Any chances to add rai Yoyo to Rai Replay?

RAI hasn't updated the channel list info for Android and therefore even the official Android app do not show Rai YoYo among replay channels. When RAI will do this update, it will be available.
tried this plugin on the new release of xbmc4xbox (3.5 b1) .. works only Rai Replay, but not "dirette tv"..
(2014-01-12, 10:10)Angel2006 Wrote: tried this plugin on the new release of xbmc4xbox (3.3.5 b1) .. works only Rai Replay, but not "dirette tv"..

I'm sorry but I can't support xbmc4xbox.
(2013-11-06, 19:44)nightflyer Wrote:
(2013-11-06, 03:44)knefas Wrote: this is strange, I definitely have enough bandwidth (20Mb) and I only have this problem with live rai streams. Is there anything you can think I could do to help debug the issue?

In the snippet of the log you posted it seems you run out of data, hence the buffering. This is usually a problem of bandwidth because the data can't get fast enough to you to sustain the live streaming. It can also be a problem on rai side: there are too many connections and they can't keep up with everybody. But I haven't yet had such an experience. As a double check you could install rai.tv app on an android device and see if you have the same behaviour.

In any case, even if you won't have problems using the android app, I will not be able to solve your problem because it is XBMC that handle the streaming, not this plugin.

I don't know why, but after some Days (2 month more or less) that i use xbmc the plug-in have buffer problems. Then in Windows i use ccleaner and i solve the problem and the plug-in work fine

I hope someone explain me why.

Thank you and sorry for my english
@nightflyer the add-on rai.tv don't work... when start xbmc (i have 12.3) the add-on rai.tv (version 1.07) tell me "errore - esecuzione script non riuscita"... thanks
(2014-02-06, 16:25)elevation1 Wrote: @nightflyer the add-on rai.tv don't work... when start xbmc (i have 12.3) the add-on rai.tv (version 1.07) tell me "errore - esecuzione script non riuscita"... thanks

It's a problem in script.common.plugin.cache. Today update (2.5.3) is broker. If you roll back to v2.5.2 everything works again.
Sorry but i don't understand... how change the script from 2.5.3 to 2.5.2? where is the folder? thanks again
ok it's add on service... now i have downgrade to 2.5.2 and works but "un posto al sole" don't start... why?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rai On Demand plugin2