• 8(current)
Release Rai On Demand plugin
(2014-06-08, 18:57)bitbanger Wrote: So, looking at the commit, all that was needed was to change the User Agent string when connecting to the relinker?

Exactly.
This addon is now included in the XBMC repository.
I have a script error when I start it and I see that I still have the 1.0.8. I do not see the add-on on XBMC.org repo and the Superrepo I got it from does not have the update yet.
Tried to make some check updates and refresh repo on both repos but nothing.

Is there a way to get the zip add-on manually before It comes automatically?

thanks
(2014-06-13, 11:09)sasagr Wrote: Is there a way to get the zip add-on manually before It comes automatically?

In the first post of this thread it is described how to install the addon manually.
(2014-06-13, 11:19)nightflyer Wrote:
(2014-06-13, 11:09)sasagr Wrote: Is there a way to get the zip add-on manually before It comes automatically?

In the first post of this thread it is described how to install the addon manually.

Sorry... I did not see it...
All done and working now.

Great job
today raiuno don't work
(2014-06-14, 19:13)carax Wrote: today raiuno don't work

I'm watching Rai Uno right now without issues.
Is it possible to watch RAI from outside Italy or not ?
Actually i can see only RAI news from Germany.
Not every program is accessible from outside Italy (i.e. in a streaming context from an IP not belonging to an Italian ISP)
As far as I remember the 'live' channels don't work and same for programs for which RAI doesn't have the rights to broadcast outside Italy (e.g. some international sport events and some non-local productions)
RAI UNO don't work for me:
Debug Log
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/365590/xbmc.zip

Thanks in advance

(2014-06-15, 11:26)nightflyer Wrote:
(2014-06-14, 19:13)carax Wrote: today raiuno don't work

I'm watching Rai Uno right now without issues.
(2014-06-16, 01:06)carax Wrote: RAI UNO don't work for me:
Debug Log
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/365590/xbmc.zip

Thanks in advance

It seems that in your case, XBMC tries to load the file from cache (and this is wrong for a live stream). This is not the behaviour I have under Windows or Linux where the cache is not used at all. It may be a problem with your settings and/or with Mac OS X.
Is everyone's Rai channels working? I think the video streaming is offline at their website and the plugin won't work. Is anyone having issues too?
(2014-06-21, 22:45)hulkster Wrote: Is everyone's Rai channels working? I think the video streaming is offline at their website and the plugin won't work. Is anyone having issues too?

No. Streams still work fine both on XBMC, Android Rai.tv app and rai.tv website (the streams on the website are not the one used by the XBMC addon).
Hi ,

I am very new to xbmc. Do you have some kind of step by step instruction how to do it pls.

Thanks
For me, everything is working but not Rai Uno. But the stream is working perfectly fine on Rai.tv.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rai On Demand plugin2