• 11(current)
Release Rai On Demand plugin
Version 1.0.13 in now available on github.

I just requested a git pull so you'll be able to get this update from the official repository soon.

Changelog:
- Fix relinker. Now all live streams are playable again - including RAI1.
- Some clean up.
Nevermind
If I browse programs within the "P" letter, "Presa Diretta" is not present on the list. However, If I browse the "P" list on rai.tv website, "Presa Diretta" is available.

I'm running latest RaspBMC version on a Raspberry PI. Plugin should be up-to-date as far as i know.

Any ideas?
(2015-02-03, 21:47)mandricus Wrote: If I browse programs within the "P" letter, "Presa Diretta" is not present on the list. However, If I browse the "P" list on rai.tv website, "Presa Diretta" is available.

I'm running latest RaspBMC version on a Raspberry PI. Plugin should be up-to-date as far as i know.

Any ideas?

Check better. It is there.
Well, in mine it isn't Confused I have a doubt: am I in the right thread? Are we talking about the same plugin? My doubt is I'm talking about the wrong plugin. Mine is "Rai.tv On Demand" by "fcrisciani". Is it the same we are talking about?
If yes, mine is updated but presa diretta is not present. I'm going to take a video, I will post it asap.
Here is the video: http://youtu.be/j27hJ34Nx1w
wrong, and that is outdated. use the addon from this thread. it is available on official repo
Ok, thank you for the reply. What name exactly I should look for in the official repo?
Ok got it. It's "Rai On Demand". Thank you again.
Hi all, I reinstalled from scratch my Raspberry PI ver. B and now the Rai On demand plugin is not working anymore.

When I click on "Rai 1" channel (or one of the others), I can see the stream just for one second, then it stops. If I try for few times consequently, I can see the channel, but on the center of the video I get an error message box saying "too many consecutive failed items, please check the log" (or something similar). If I close this message box, the stream halt immediately.
Could you please help me with this?
Thank you very much.
Smile
Hi all, I have the same issue of ifr70.

Sometimes the stream starts correctly (after many retries), sometimes it halts as described by ifr70. I have only tested the "on demand" streams (i.e. "Un Medico in Famiglia"), not "replay" nor "direct".

Thanks
Hi nightflyer, is there a way to play the next video automatically? It would be usefull when watching cartoons that last 5 minutes, for instance for Rai Yoyo.

thanks
Andrea
(2015-03-02, 16:33)notinmyname Wrote: Hi nightflyer, is there a way to play the next video automatically? It would be usefull when watching cartoons that last 5 minutes, for instance for Rai Yoyo.

At present there is no other way other than selecting manually the next video to play. It is not trivial to add such a feature.
(2015-03-02, 16:36)nightflyer Wrote:
(2015-03-02, 16:33)notinmyname Wrote: Hi nightflyer, is there a way to play the next video automatically? It would be usefull when watching cartoons that last 5 minutes, for instance for Rai Yoyo.

At present there is no other way other than selecting manually the next video to play. It is not trivial to add such a feature.

I can imagine. thanks a lot for your brilliant work!

cheers
Andrea
I have one question.

Is the plug-in compatible with Kodi 14.1(Windows 7)?

Thank you.....
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rai On Demand plugin2