• 13(current)
Release Rai On Demand plugin
Ok.. After a lot of attempts I can say that I've issues only on live streaming. With rai on demand and other recorded stuff it's all good.. Why stream on live tv starts and after 9 seconds stop? I saw with debug mode that's not a memory ram trouble..
Hi nightflyer I'm going crazy, I've installed a strange version of kodi (downloaded from a blackmarket) and now on three my devices your plugin doesn't work (fails to start), only your plugin, I've uninstalled this strange version, cleaned the cache and data, and installed the new official version of kodi, and then the previous (14.2) but the plugin still doesn't work. Can you help me? Sto facendo volare tanti santi. This is my logfile http://pastebin.com/VWZqHASn
almost a month... you're dead Nightflyer ç_ç ?
Dear AlMu, I was busy with other things but please remember I don't have any obligations in solving your problem. This plugin is free (both as in beer and as in freedom) and therefore the source code is available for everybody to read and edit.

You cannot load this URL from your device:
http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/iphone/androi...onfig.html

You can try to load it in a browser and see what happens.
(2015-08-20, 11:27)nightflyer Wrote: Dear AlMu, I was busy with other things but please remember I don't have any obligations in solving your problem. This plugin is free (both as in beer and as in freedom) and therefore the source code is available for everybody to read and edit.

You cannot load this URL from your device:

You can try to load it in a browser and see what happens.

I think that if an user reports an issue, the developer should thank him because in this way he can improve an imperfect job. I haven't claim anything, I asked politely, but I received a not much polite reply after more than a month. If you want improve your plugin and help me, I'll thank you, otherwise I'll ask help in general forum also if think that this way is absurd because i could ask directly at the plugin developer. I use android devices, and your link not load in my browser. Thanks for your support.
Dear AlMu, your second message wasn't very polite, at least to my eyes.

Anyway, if the link I gave you doesn't load even in a browser on your SIII then the problem is either in your device or in your internet connection, not in the plugin or Kodi. Even the official RAI.TV android app wouldn't work.
(2015-08-21, 13:29)nightflyer Wrote: Dear AlMu, your second message wasn't very polite, at least to my eyes.

Anyway, if the link I gave you doesn't load even in a browser on your SIII then the problem is either in your device or in your internet connection, not in the plugin or Kodi. Even the official RAI.TV android app wouldn't work.

Dear friend, I spat out blood, but I've understood the issue Smile Your plugin goes in conflict with the app "AdBlockPlus", if I deactivate the app, your plugin works again. If you can check and fix this bug, you are the best Big Grin
(2015-08-22, 11:03)AlMu Wrote: Dear friend, I spat out blood, but I've understood the issue Smile Your plugin goes in conflict with the app "AdBlockPlus", if I deactivate the app, your plugin works again. If you can check and fix this bug, you are the best Big Grin

Dear AlMu, I have no control over what AdBlockPlus is doing and I cannot alter this behaviour in any way from within the plugin.

You should check AdBlockPlus settings and remove the rule that forbids this URL to load:

I guess it is something to do with the fact that it has the word "advertising" in it.
Hi nightflyer
First thank you for you fantastic addon
and hope you can fix also "Rai Movie" in "Dirette TV" because is now more then 3 days that it doesn't work anymore.
Thank you
(2015-09-14, 08:48)adri70 Wrote: Hi nightflyer
and hope you can fix also "Rai Movie" in "Dirette TV" because is now more then 3 days that it doesn't work anymore.
Thank you

Rai Movie works fine on Kodi 15.1/Windows. On Kodi 14.2/Windows the screen is green and you can hear just the audio track. Therefore please update to the latest Kodi version.
(2015-09-14, 20:15)nightflyer Wrote:
(2015-09-14, 08:48)adri70 Wrote: Hi nightflyer
Thank you

Rai Movie works fine on Kodi 15.1/Windows. On Kodi 14.2/Windows the screen is green and you can hear just the audio track. Therefore please update to the latest Kodi version.

Hi nightflyer, I just tried again with Kodi 15.1 in various device, with Windows 7, Windows 10, Android and Linux but the problem with "RAI MOVIE" still there, the other channel seems to work fine only the RAI MOVIE Live channel doesn't start.
(2015-09-15, 09:59)adri70 Wrote: Hi nightflyer, I just tried again with Kodi 15.1 in various device, with Windows 7, Windows 10, Android and Linux but the problem with "RAI MOVIE" still there, the other channel seems to work fine only the RAI MOVIE Live channel doesn't start.

It is a problem on your end:
http://i59.tinypic.com/1zek2uq.png
Hi all, Sir. nightflyer,

while acknowledging the excellent work done so far, I would like to ask if it is possible to connect to a VPN while launching this add-on.

Flow of events (to place somewhere in the add-on code) shall be the following:

1. Check if a VPN with Italian ip is already connected
2. If not, connect to VPN using openVPN
3. Continue with the add-on

Note: I suppose that the VPN is configured and working, such that a
Code:
sudo openvpn <openvpnITALY.ovpn>
works without issues.

More in details, I imagine the following flow of events:

1.1 check the existence of tun0
1.2 if not, VPN does not exist, then ask the user if he wants to connect to the VPN
1.3 if tun 0 exists, then extract the 'country' using the following

Code:
curl ipinfo.io/<ACTUAL IP OF tun0>

which gives

Code:
{
  "country": "[b]IT[/b]",
}

1.4 if Country is not IT, ask the user if he wants to disconnect and connect to VPN with italian ip, otherwise continue with the add-on (might be unnecessary to connect to VPN).

Thank you for illuminating me with your knowledge.

Have a nice day!
(2015-09-17, 01:16)makejoint Wrote: while acknowledging the excellent work done so far, I would like to ask if it is possible to connect to a VPN while launching this add-on.

I'm sorry but I won't support any kind of workaround to avoid geolocalization.
Why "L'eredità" doesn't work? How to fix that?
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rai On Demand plugin2