• 16(current)
Release Rai On Demand plugin
Dear Nightflyer,
I come back to you because after some new tests, I can tell you that everything is working (except old links on favorites).
After Kodi upgrade, links on favorites stopped working but also the direct access to plugin. After reinstalling the plugin I lost some favorites and the remaining one stopped working. Probably I didn't test well the direct access to plugin after reinstallation.
Now direct access to plugin works and also the links, because I have replaced old links with new ones.

Posted logs however are referred to an error caused by "old" link in favorites.

Sorry and thank you again.
Hi, we've been using the plugin for over 2 years now and its great, the only way to watch italian tv from my country, we circumvent geoblocking using smartdns (overplay website). However lately we can watch rai on demand without a problem but rai diretta (whatever channel) gives us the geoblocking message. Is something changed in the plugin or has rai.tv changed?
RAI UNO, RAI DUE, RAI TRE and Rai Quattro not working anymore.
(2016-06-10, 20:55)Kolifanes Wrote: RAI UNO, RAI DUE, RAI TRE and Rai Quattro not working anymore.

Same here. It seems that Rai has changed something for european football event, I can only watching RAI Movie, YoYo and Rai 5. Can somebody fix it? Please.
Same here, only movie and some other works, the normal RAI not anymore. Probably they are performing maintenance or something.
RAI is trying to blocking us to watching their content.
@ Nightflyer
the New Android apk (RAI TV) working well. The problems is only in this plugin with kodi. Please Nightflyer can you please fix the issue.
Grazie 1000 te ne saro' eternamente grato
@ Nightflyer
I'm new to this... i watch Don Matteo on RAI and season 6 -10 doesn't seem to work on the RAI Demand..does anyone know how i can make this work or if Don Matteo is available anywhere else?? ?

Also---- what is everyone using for Live Italian TV / Italian on demand ConfusedConfused?
(2016-06-19, 02:23)adri70 Wrote: @ Nightflyer
the New Android apk (RAI TV) working well. The problems is only in this plugin with kodi. Please Nightflyer can you please fix the issue.

You need to be patient. I still have to see how the relinker changed.
"Un post al sole" doesn't start... I can select and start all the Replay videos but not Un posto al sole. There is no reaction. Can anyone commit that or is it only me with the error?
(2016-06-23, 21:14)tiger1x Wrote: "Un post al sole" doesn't start... I can select and start all the Replay videos but not Un posto al sole. There is no reaction. Can anyone commit that or is it only me with the error?

I just started to watch yesterday's episode. Everything is fine.
(2016-06-21, 13:14)[email protected] Wrote: @ Nightflyer
I'm new to this... i watch Don Matteo on RAI and season 6 -10 doesn't seem to work on the RAI Demand..does anyone know how i can make this work or if Don Matteo is available anywhere else?? ?

Also---- what is everyone using for Live Italian TV / Italian on demand ConfusedConfused?

I just started to watch episode 13 of season 10. Everything is fine.
Sad 
(2016-06-24, 10:25)nightflyer Wrote:
(2016-06-23, 21:14)tiger1x Wrote: "Un post al sole" doesn't start... I can select and start all the Replay videos but not Un posto al sole. There is no reaction. Can anyone commit that or is it only me with the error?

I just started to watch yesterday's episode. Everything is fine.

I just installed the 16.1 on my PC and the latest "Rai on Demand" Plug In. Everything works, only "Un posto al sole" doesn't.
Neither on my PC nor on my FireStick TV ...
(2016-06-25, 00:50)tiger1x Wrote: I just installed the 16.1 on my PC and the latest "Rai on Demand" Plug In. Everything works, only "Un posto al sole" doesn't.
Neither on my PC nor on my FireStick TV ...

Are you in Italy? If not, please note that you are on your own. Otherwise, please state the steps you are doing and provide the corresponding log file.
(2016-06-21, 14:06)nightflyer Wrote:
(2016-06-19, 02:23)adri70 Wrote: @ Nightflyer

You need to be patient. I still have to see how the relinker changed.

I fixed the relinker and now the correct live stream URL is found.

Changes are in my git repository if you want to try them:
https://github.com/nightflyer73/plugin.video.raitv

There is a problem. Most live streams are now protected HLS streams (with AES-128). It seems Kodi can't play these streams.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rai On Demand plugin2