• 19(current)
Release Rai On Demand plugin
so with this i should see the show available on replay section of the addon. or i'm wrong?
maybe the patch is not yet in the master.
i will wait.
Yes, you are right you have to use the version in github.
ok, done. but have to uninstal the version from kodi repo before install the one from github.
http://puu.sh/rO9l3/70210d5bbd.jpg
thanks mate.
Peppe
(2016-10-19, 12:06)nightflyer Wrote: The replay section has already been ported to use the new Raiplay API:
https://github.com/nightflyer73/plugin.v...its/master

I'm working on on the ondemand section too.

hi,
i need a hint, i'm using the rai replay section as you suggested but all is related to latest week.
i would like to see an episod aired the 2nd of november. (it is not present if i search trought the addon and i know that section is not ready). is there a way to use the addon or i have to find the link somewhere and than use it on kodi?
thanks a lot.
Peppe
(2016-11-10, 15:21)peppe_sr Wrote: i need a hint, i'm using the rai replay section as you suggested but all is related to latest week.
i would like to see an episod aired the 2nd of november. (it is not present if i search trought the addon and i know that section is not ready). is there a way to use the addon or i have to find the link somewhere and than use it on kodi?

Rai replay section shows just last week programmes as it does the same section on raiplay app and website. You have to wait for the new ondemand section - if that programme is available there.
Hi, can someone kindly explain how to install this GitHub version please ?
(2016-11-11, 20:34)Sg22 Wrote: Hi, can someone kindly explain how to install this GitHub version please ?

download master versione from here uninstall the previous version and install this using the "install from zip" function within kodi.
Upgraded also on my currect osmc build...............
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
Ciao, volevo tenervi a conoscenza di una stranezza che casualmente ho scoperto e che probabilmente può' esservi d'aiuto per un'eventuale soluzione. Come sicuramente sapete i canali Rai 1, Rai 2, e Rai 3 nel plugin Rai Ondemand di "nightflyer" non funzionano, pero' ho scoperto che dopo una pulizia della cache e subito dopo un riavvio del sistema, FUNZIONANO ALLA GRANDE, anche se solo per una volta. Infatti se ad esempio dopo la pulizia e il riavvio vado nelle "DIRETTE" e quindi "Rai 1" il canale parte in un'attimo e si vede che e' uno spettacolo, pero' se passo su un'altro canale (esempio Rai 2) e poi ritorno su "Rai 1" quest'ultimo non funziona più, per cui per rimetterlo in funzione devo rifare la pulizia e riavviare il sistema .
Non sono un cultore di python ma credo che forse con piccole modifiche potrebbero funzionare tutti i canali alla grande (sparo una castroneria, inibire la cache del plugin?).
Nei miei test ho utilizzato il plugin "RAI ON DEMAND" scaricato da qui, mentre per la pulizia della cache ho utilizzato il plugin "RAW MAINTENANCE".
Spero di aver fatto cosa gradita scrivendo qui e spero altre si' che si arrivi presto ad una soluzione per risolvere presto i problemi che affliggono questo fantastico plugin.
Angelo
ha smesso di funzionare solo a me?
Servosterzo
(2016-08-25, 17:08)nightflyer Wrote: I'm going to develop some more features and fix some more bugs before pushing an update to kodi repo. Watch my github repo for changes. I do this in my very limited free time. So you have to be patient.

Anyway I do not plan to support protected HLS streams (with AES-128) inside the plugin. This is Kodi's job.

Moreover, the fact that the streams work fine inside Chrome/Windows is irrelevant because these are Adobe HDS streams (not supported by Kodi).

Did you check lately? Right now all the major browsers use hls (at least in windows) with a different source than the android app that offers better quality. Sometimes it even have 1280x720 2400 kbps video (in theory also 1920x1080 5000 kbps but they're not capable of fixing their own site so that's limited to hds?
(2016-12-19, 17:23)phate89 Wrote: Did you check lately? Right now all the major browsers use hls (at least in windows) with a different source than the android app that offers better quality. Sometimes it even have 1280x720 2400 kbps video (in theory also 1920x1080 5000 kbps but they're not capable of fixing their own site so that's limited to hds?

I really can't follow you.

You are right about the fact that raiplay (well, actually the relinker using the useragent as parameter) now provides HLS streams for web browsers.

The HLS protected streams (AFAIK now only RAI1, RAI2, RAI3 and RAI4 streams) are played with Chrome and IE but not with Firefox under Windows.

Moreover the HLS protected streams are exactly the same streams (i.e. they have the same URL!!!) as the ones used by the android app (the resolution should be chosen dynamically at download time depending on the network speed available).

But how all is this relevant to Kodi since Kodi can't play these HLS protected streams?
(2016-12-19, 17:59)nightflyer Wrote:
(2016-12-19, 17:23)phate89 Wrote: Did you check lately? Right now all the major browsers use hls (at least in windows) with a different source than the android app that offers better quality. Sometimes it even have 1280x720 2400 kbps video (in theory also 1920x1080 5000 kbps but they're not capable of fixing their own site so that's limited to hds?

I really can't follow you.

You are right about the fact that raiplay (well, actually the relinker using the useragent as parameter) now provides HLS streams for web browsers.

The HLS protected streams (AFAIK now only RAI1, RAI2, RAI3 and RAI4 streams) are played with Chrome and IE but not with Firefox under Windows.

Moreover the HLS protected streams are exactly the same streams (i.e. they have the same URL!!!) as the ones used by the android app (the resolution should be chosen dynamically at download time depending on the network speed available).

But how all is this relevant to Kodi since Kodi can't play these HLS protected streams?

Not sure how it worked before but right now works like this. Once it has the content id and the url for the request (for example http://mediapolisvod.rai.it/relinker/rel...=contentid it sends a request like this:
http://mediapolisvod.rai.it/relinker/rel...ilverlight
asking for mon (adaptive streaming), flash or silverlight (hds) or native (file). According to your useragent sends one of these. If you use desktop chrome user agent will redirect you (you can get it through response.geturl()) to a m3u easily playable from kodi without problems..
Quanto manca per vedere RaiPlay?
(2017-01-03, 22:57)condor83 Wrote: Quanto manca per vedere RaiPlay?

The forum language is English, please. Use Google translate if necessary.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rai On Demand plugin2