• 23(current)
Release Rai On Demand plugin
Tested on new 18 branch "Leia", both 32 and 64 bit are not working.
Addon is good on 17.x Kripton.
In the log i have:
 WARNING: Playlist Player: ListItem type must be audio or video, use ListItem:ConfusedetInfo to specify!

Someone can help?
Please share the full log.
Sure. Debug Log:

https://pastebin.com/euymR7L4
Hello Nightflyer. Do you have any news?
I can't see any error in the log you shared. I guess I'll have to install kodi 18. I'm sorry but it won't be soon.
Is strange, i'm able to parse the content of rai tv channels, i also  obtain the relevant picture, but simply... the stream don't start.
The only WARNING i see it's something related to listitem in the player.
Take your time, raiplay it's fine on kodi 17.x
Hi nightflyer, i have done a pull request on github to fix addon not playing content with kodi 18.
There is another bugfix for RaiReplay because url received starts with urlencoded slash and not with plain slash
Great app. Got in to work outside of Italy on my android. Trying to cast to my tv using localcast/Chromecast....cant seem to get it to work. Kinda new to all of this. Can you help? I don't seem to be having thus problem with other add-ins. Thanks PM
Since yesterday (01-Feb-18) RAI on demand - Video plugin returns ERROR on start.
Hope it is a solvable problem.
Hello LucaZeta...
Are you still having problems with Rai on Demand? Do you know what causes this problem with Rai on Demand returning as error..?
Grazie
Sure, into the phyton script default.py is there the function raiplay.getCountry() that returns error.

Substituting the function with a string, I used "Italia", the whole plugin comes back to function right.

I do not know reason of fault, but the problem is known, but not solved.
Wink 
Hello LucaZeta... I thank you for responding to my question yesterday but, I, unfortunately, do not understand what I must do...? What you wrote seems pretty easy to do but I am not able to figure it out. Se ti mando la mia email, mi potresti aiutare..? Sono disperata..!! Ti pago. Possiamo fare anche tramite assistenza remota. Ti prego...Non posso stare senza Rai on Demand. O forse, se mi spieghi in italiano, lo capisco meglio, di questo non sono sicura.  la mia email e':  [email protected]        I thank you very much and hope to hear from you soon..!! In attesa, Liliana
Hello  if there is anyone who can help me with the Rai on Demand addon error, I truly appreciate it.  I have no idea as to what I must do...?
this is what I received when I reviewed the log viewer.
https://paste.ubuntu.com/26513969/
You got eMail.
I didn't receive any email..?? I checked pm and nothing there. I also checked my gmail and I do not have anything there. I have been trying to figure this out all day. I just need to know HOW to get to the default.py on the python script for Rai on Demand..? Sono disperata>>!! :-)
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rai On Demand plugin2