• 32(current)
Release Rai On Demand plugin
with this new version "un posto al sole" has lost a lot of episodes, do you know if i can do something about?
Something was changed to rai and today nothing is working.
(2019-10-30, 11:13)Gioherk Wrote: Something was changed to rai and today nothing is working.
Yes, raiplay is now a totally different site (and if you're italian you should know it, Fiorello is all over the place on TV to announce it). I fear that this plugin will need a major rewrite.
(2019-10-30, 11:43)ghizzu Wrote:
(2019-10-30, 11:13)Gioherk Wrote: Something was changed to rai and today nothing is working.
Yes, raiplay is now a totally different site (and if you're italian you should know it, Fiorello is all over the place on TV to announce it). I fear that this plugin will need a major rewrite. 
hope the guys do their magic quickly Big Grin we need to see that trashy programs on RAI lol
UPDATE: The MaxBambi release of the plugin works perfectly!!
(2019-10-30, 19:19)samfisher88 Wrote: UPDATE: The MaxBambi release of the plugin works perfectly!!

Credo che ti sbagli. Se controlli bene la sezione Rai Replay non funziona mentre la sezione On Demand si apre ma non ci sono le puntate recenti ma solo fiuno al 24 Settembre 2019. Vedi ad esempio "REAZIONE A CATENA" . Spero con tutto il cuore che MaxBamby possa trovare presto una soluzione. Colgo l'occasione per ringraziarlo per il lavoro che svolge per tutti noi
(2019-10-31, 00:24)olivercast Wrote:
(2019-10-30, 19:19)samfisher88 Wrote: UPDATE: The MaxBambi release of the plugin works perfectly!!

Credo che ti sbagli. Se controlli bene la sezione Rai Replay non funziona mentre la sezione On Demand si apre ma non ci sono le puntate recenti ma solo fiuno al 24 Settembre 2019. Vedi ad esempio "REAZIONE A CATENA" . Spero con tutto il cuore che MaxBamby possa trovare presto una soluzione. Colgo l'occasione per ringraziarlo per il lavoro che svolge per tutti noi 

Update : la sezione "On Demand TV Show" funziona (1000 grazie a MaxBambi ) l'unica invece che non funzioni sembra la sezione "Replay TV" una volta arrivato alla lista dei canali non ti fa andare avanti e ritorna un messaggio di errore.
(2019-10-31, 01:37)olivercast Wrote:
(2019-10-31, 00:24)olivercast Wrote:

Update : la sezione "On Demand TV Show" funziona (1000 grazie a MaxBambi ) l'unica invece che non funzioni sembra la sezione "Replay TV" una volta arrivato alla lista dei canali non ti fa andare avanti e ritorna un messaggio di errore. 

Update:  The On Demand TV Show section works (thanks a million to MaxBambi).  The only thing that doesn't seem to work is the "Replay TV" section.  Once you get to the list of channels in the Replay TV it doesn't allow you to proceed and error message appears.
(2019-10-31, 01:45)olivercast Wrote:
(2019-10-31, 01:37)olivercast Wrote:
(2019-10-31, 00:24)olivercast Wrote: Credo che ti sbagli. Se controlli bene la sezione Rai Replay non funziona mentre la sezione On Demand si apre ma non ci sono le puntate recenti ma solo fiuno al 24 Settembre 2019. Vedi ad esempio "REAZIONE A CATENA" . Spero con tutto il cuore che MaxBamby possa trovare presto una soluzione. Colgo l'occasione per ringraziarlo per il lavoro che svolge per tutti noi  

Update:  The On Demand TV Show section works (thanks a million to MaxBambi).  The only thing that doesn't seem to work is the "Replay TV" section.  Once you get to the list of channels in the Replay TV it doesn't allow you to proceed and error message appears.
Does anyone have the same issues?
Does anyone have the same issues?
Good day all...

Me, I have the same problem here but...

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong myself...

Being noob enough here, will anyone help outlining out to install/use all these latest fixes to take advance of the corrections made?
I have the latest official update from nightflyer and would appreciate any help with WHAT I have to download to apply latest fixes and HOW I am supposed to install what I downloaded.
Thank you again for being patient ;-)
Joe
(2019-11-01, 10:26)Joe Daring Wrote: Good day all...

Being noob enough here, will anyone help outlining out to install/use all these latest fixes to take advance of the corrections made?
I have the latest official update from nightflyer and would appreciate any help with WHAT I have to download to apply latest fixes and HOW I am supposed to install what I downloaded.
Joe
Go to this page: https://github.com/maxbambi/plugin.video.raitv
Now click on the green button "Clone or download" and choose "Download ZIP"
Install the plugin zip you've just downloaded in KODI.

This version works.
On demand funziona bene, peccato che adesso gli episodi disponibili siano molto meno, grazie fiorello eh
Ok... thank you...
Downloaded and going to test right now!
Bye!
(2019-11-01, 17:48)ghizzu Wrote:
(2019-11-01, 10:26)Joe Daring Wrote: Good day all...

Joe
Go to this page: https://github.com/maxbambi/plugin.video.raitv
Now click on the green button "Clone or download" and choose "Download ZIP"
Install the plugin zip you've just downloaded in KODI.

This version works. 
I would like to know if this "alternative" version will be merged to the main one.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rai On Demand plugin2