Help Validate Music Library Issues [Eden]
Question 
My issue is simple - On my Eden install, before Frodo was released, I had no issues with my music library. All tracks that I imported in one large batch were scanned into the library with the correct information, and show up in the library. Post-Frodo release (still running Eden) I uploaded another large batch of music tracks to my NAS box and followed the same steps as before, but now the library is missing well over half of the tracks I tried to upload.

I have been troubleshooting this for the past 24 hours (unemployment has its benefits) and I finally decided to try things out on my Mac laptop. With Frodo, the library displays 100% of my test folder (4 full albums and 1 individual track). I uninstalled Frodo, installed Eden onto my laptop, updated the scrapers, and I only get 1 album to display in my library. The scrapers (Universal Artist/Album Scraper) is being used in both Frodo and Eden, so why is it not working in Eden?

Anybody have any suggestions? I'm at my wits end and wary of upgrading my AppleTV because of some of the issues other users have mentioned.

My setup is as follows:
- AppleTV2
- Synology NAS Box
- Wifi connection
- All tracks are ripped in Apple Lossless with tagging provided by Musicbrainz's Picard tagging software
- Test setup was on my MacBook Pro, using both a folder residing on the NAS box and an identical folder residing locally

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

-snap-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help Validate Music Library Issues [Eden]0