Solved Artwork corrupted since update to final version
Hi guys,

since i updated (did a fresh install) my raspbmc to the final Version my artworks are completly messed up. Several movies and tv shows do show covers and backgrounds but most of them don't, they show a black image. On my Windows machine (frodo 12-rc3) everything still is working fine.

My Setup:
Raspbmc is installed on a USB Stick. I did use the Nightly version of 20 somthing January 2013 before the Update.
A Windows 7 Machine is hosting my Files, shared via samba and Database (MySQL). The Artwork is stored locally in each folder for each show/movie. I use the "Mediaelch" Media Manager to scrape and download artwork, with the correct Settings for Frodo. Each Folder (Movie as example) contains following files:

Bad Lieutenant - Cop ohne Gewissen [DE][EN] [1080p].mkv
Bad Lieutenant - Cop ohne Gewissen [DE][EN] [1080p].nfo
Bad Lieutenant - Cop ohne Gewissen [DE][EN] [1080p].tbn
Bad Lieutenant - Cop ohne Gewissen [DE][EN] [1080p]-fanart.jpg
cdart.png
clearart.png
logo.png
movie.nfo

and of course a folder containing the actor thumbnails, but i don't care about those ...

the .nfo files also contain information about the thumbnails online sources. like that:
<thumb preview="http://d3gtl9l2a4fn1j.cloudfront.net/t/p/w342/dp5EffjjVOeTZ2qVcoKlVCL8AkB.jpg">http://d3gtl9l2a4fn1j.cloudfront.net/t/p/original/dp5EffjjVOeTZ2qVcoKlVCL8AkB.jpg</thumb>

those informations were inserted in the database. i tried with them inserted, and i also just dropped the rows containing these infos, which didn't change anything.

i did a complete reset of my database (annoyingly enough) and scanning from my Pi. I also tried several Skins, even on Confluence the Problem exist. I even deleted all nfo files an rescraped my stuff just to confirm that the nfos were in right shape.

I don't know what to do next ... as mentioned, before the update to the final version everything worked fine with the same setup.

I hope you can help me, i'm pretty frustrated right now ...

Solution:
the gpu_mem (in /boot/config.txt) setting needs to be increased from 100 to 256 (for 512MB RAM version)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork corrupted since update to final version0