Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia
(2013-04-17, 17:44)mcorcoran Wrote: Sorry to hear that RagnaroktA. The slides can wait, take care of what you need to do. I might have sometime next week to play around with things if you don't get a chance. Can you send me instructions to recreate what you have done so far and I can mess with it. I'm not that great in photoshop but maybe I can poke around a bit.

Thanks much. Really what I'm trying to do is figure out in Photoshop CS6 how to write a script that will size the text to fit a text layer, and scale it down until it all fits. Seems simple enough, but I haven't been able to get it working. My thoughts on how it will flow:

1) Have the script make an array of all of the text layers and their sizes (width and height).
2) Resize the text to fit that specific layer based on the width and height discovered and available in the array. The text cannot be larger than 72px, and should scale down 4px until it fits the text layer.
3) Rinse and repeat for the other text layers.

Photoshop will accept JavaScript, and VBScript. Scripting documentation for CS6 can be found here. Unfortunately that's about as far as I've gone so far.

(2013-04-17, 18:48)Skank Wrote: Cool would love to see the vids..

Do you want any logos in the videos, or do you just want it to say Feature Presentation and such after the "explosion"?
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia - by Ragnarok - 2013-04-17, 20:41
Ratings Videos - by Ragnarok - 2013-11-21, 00:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia3