Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia
(2013-05-16, 22:14)RagnaroktA Wrote:
(2013-05-11, 00:24)Desisuperman Wrote: I did just that but there's no option in CE to select a folder that points to where the folders are located. I can select folders for everything else except this. What am i missing here. I been at this for hours now and can't figure out how to get CE to find my slides. Thanks you

Sorry for the absence all, been working on a state to state move and a bunch of other real life stuff. Will be back to normal soon. So to configure the slideshow, you'll want to go into the add-on configuration for CE. Select Trivia Slideshow on the left. Set Trivia Mode to Slide Show there on the right. There on the right you will now see an option for Slides Folder. This is where you set the root folder containing the Stills and Q&A folders respectively. Set whatever other options you want (i.e. duration for each slide). I've begun work on the Movie Trivia slides again. No idea when, but it's coming.

thank you very much sir!

(2013-03-18, 06:15)peebs Wrote: I just stumbled across this, and I think it's great that you've gotten the ball rolling again.

As far as any errors in my slides, I blame AMC. Smile
While I created the templates, I didn't create the questions or answers--they were cut/pasted directly from AMC's website.

If there's anything I can do to help, let me know, but it looks like you have a pretty solid handle on it.

Here are my slides:

PBTrivia Slides 1-100
PBTrivia Slides 101-200
PBTrivia Slides 201-300
PBTrivia Slides 301-355

My template and the 28 Days Later font are part of the 301-355 slide pack.

are these any good? I got them to work but there doesn't seem to be a script that will play them in an A & B format. just sort of plays random slides.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia - by Desisuperman - 2013-05-24, 22:53
Ratings Videos - by Ragnarok - 2013-11-21, 00:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia3