Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia
(2013-08-14, 17:21)mcorcoran Wrote: Hey RagnaroktA,
I may be able to help out as well things are bit less crazy at work than normal. Send me a PM with what you need help with and I'll do my best.

You've been a damn big help already with all the trivia data mining, and I really - really appreciate it. That said, if you want to help, there's plenty to do.

I haven't I haven't done anything for the Blunders set yet. All I've done there is dream it up. My concept features a screenshot from the movie containing blunder with information about the blunder (i.e. crew visible, cell phone on set, etc.) on the Q slide. The A slide could have the movie's title, and other information about the movie or blunder. I'm totally open to suggestion. I haven't even really looked any of these up yet, and I'm not sure where to find them. I'd like this to be a relatively large set. Maybe around 300 movies or so.

I haven't done any of the data mining for the Movie Facts set yet. Only thing I have is a template and an empty Excel spreadsheet. I still need to pick all the movies to include in it. The set will need: Around 300 movies past to present, a good quality movie poster for each movie, and an interesting blurb about that movie.

There's also the Mockbusters set. I have a template (similar to Copycats) but I don't have the data or movie posters. Here are a few examples. I'm thinking Snakes on a Plane vs Snakes on a Train. Transformers vs Transmorphers, etc.

Let me know what you're interested in working on and I'll send you what I have for that. Again, I really appreciate your help.
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia - by Ragnarok - 2013-08-15, 00:04
Ratings Videos - by Ragnarok - 2013-11-21, 00:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia3