• 24(current)
WIP PseudoTV Skin
Any of the skin designers use ACE?
^ Ace, in particular, is what I was referring to in my post above. The font size is close, but it still cuts off the info text slightly.
(2013-04-23, 07:50)tommymsw Wrote: For real? No new posts in 9 days? This is my favorite thread! Sad

Was thinking the same thing, guess you opened the gates.
@ dark. The new epg looks great can't wait to try it. Awsome work you guys are doing!
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
(2013-04-24, 02:23)bry- Wrote: Any of the skin designers use ACE?

Tried it, don't really care for it. Especially after using Nox Git... I'm really liking the new stuff.
(2013-04-24, 15:29)tman12 Wrote:

Tried it, don't really care for it. Especially after using Nox Git... I'm really liking the new stuff.

I was actually going to ask this in the aeon nox thread. How do I upgrade to the newer versions since I am using the official repo to get the one i have? I obviously dont want to lose my settings and gui setup, just get the updated version.
(2013-04-24, 18:51)hewligun Wrote:
(2013-04-24, 15:29)tman12 Wrote:

I was actually going to ask this in the aeon nox thread. How do I upgrade to the newer versions since I am using the official repo to get the one i have? I obviously dont want to lose my settings and gui setup, just get the updated version.

Download the master branch from here and unzip it overwritting your actual Nox folder. You won't loose any setting
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
(2013-04-24, 18:55)Ovokx Wrote:
(2013-04-24, 18:51)hewligun Wrote:
(2013-04-24, 15:29)tman12 Wrote: Tried it, don't really care for it. Especially after using Nox Git... I'm really liking the new stuff.

Download the master branch from here and unzip it overwritting your actual Nox folder. You won't loose any setting
Am i overwriting it in the appdata folder or the main install of XBMC folder?
In the Appdata folder.
What about when they do an official update to aeon nox? will I receive that or do I need to always stay on the git releases?
Haven't really been doing much more work on my skin, but then again I'm kind of satisfied with it so that probably explains it lol. One small change I did make was to use a much larger font for the title of the show/movie in the main info window of EPG, as seen below...

My question is does anyone know what needs to be edited to make the title scroll? I've tried all the settings that I can think of but nothing seems to make it want to scroll, and it annoys the hell out of me when the title is especially long and gets cut off at the end.

Speaking of which has there been a fix for the fact that the info gets cut short ever since the update from Eden to Frodo? I asked this over in the actual Ptv thread but they all seem more concerned about asking how to get Hulu streams working for the millionth time.
Unfortunately, I think that is part of the actual code in the program. I don't understand why they devs don't work out these specific issues first and then worry about adding the streaming channels, but then again I realize everyones priorities are different. I will say... the latest PTV in Frodo is amazing. Fast as hell and seems to be working great. I've been kind of out of the PTV game for a few weeks messing around with XBMCHub addons. I'm pretty happy with my skin as well so it hasn't been as much of a priority to make changes, I will eventually though.
(2013-04-29, 04:58)ARYEZ Wrote: My question is does anyone know what needs to be edited to make the title scroll? I've tried all the settings that I can think of but nothing seems to make it want to scroll, and it annoys the hell out of me when the title is especially long and gets cut off at the end.

In your xml file, does that label for the title have the scroll tag set to 'true'? See the wiki for more info...

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Label_control
tman12, are the links on the first page the ones related to your mod using Nox textures? Thank you Smile
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
(2013-04-29, 04:58)ARYEZ Wrote: Haven't really been doing much more work on my skin, but then again I'm kind of satisfied with it so that probably explains it lol. One small change I did make was to use a much larger font for the title of the show/movie in the main info window of EPG, as seen below...

My question is does anyone know what needs to be edited to make the title scroll? I've tried all the settings that I can think of but nothing seems to make it want to scroll, and it annoys the hell out of me when the title is especially long and gets cut off at the end.

Speaking of which has there been a fix for the fact that the info gets cut short ever since the update from Eden to Frodo? I asked this over in the actual Ptv thread but they all seem more concerned about asking how to get Hulu streams working for the millionth time.

I love it... almost makes me want to switch to NOX so I can use it! Maybe I will just switch skins each time I watch PTV. Big Grin
(2013-04-29, 19:49)Ovokx Wrote: tman12, are the links on the first page the ones related to your mod using Nox textures? Thank you Smile

Yes, the pictures on page one as well as the link are the most up to date version of my skin.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WIP PseudoTV Skin9