• 28(current)
WIP PseudoTV Skin
hi, could you post a screenshot for "C" channel list?
I don't know what "C" refers to, can you be more specific about what you are trying to achieve?
Thanks guys, I appreciate the help!
FYI - Lunatixz just released a fork of pseudotv that works with Live TV - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=169032&page=1
anyone know how to remove the seek bar when changing channels? thank you.
I believe you can edit this in the actual Nox skin folder, let me take a look to find the correct file. Only problem with this is that it will be gone for everything you watch, the seek bar isn't limited to PseudoTV.

Look at the includes.xml file - if you need more help I am more than happy to help.
You want to look for "osd" or "progress" in the includes.xml file. Alternatively, you could download the media folder from the GIT and overwrite the existing media folder so you can actually see the images that Nox is utilizing. Then, you could search for the progress bars in the images folder and delete them. This is what I did to get rid of certain things I didn't like, studio art, flags, rating, etc.
(2013-09-02, 10:50)scilz Wrote: anyone know how to remove the seek bar when changing channels? thank you.

did you try adding the line below to your skins visible area in dialogseekbar.xml
Window.IsActive(fullscreenvideo) + !Window.IsActive(script.pseudotv.TVOverlay.xml) + !Window.IsActive(script.pseudotv.live.TVOverlay.xml)
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
i got the seek bar of and added rss feed so now i can see my rss feed news while in ptvl.
dont remember how i got rid of the seekbar but it was a different method i think i deleted a line in fullscreenvideo xml or something.
Does anyone know how to fix posters not showing up? They show up everywhere except pseudotv and the pseduotv skins I've tried.
Are you using local files or do you scrape them? It could be a problem if you use local files, I think someone mentioned that they had an issue with local files.
(2013-10-17, 04:17)tman12 Wrote: Are you using local files or do you scrape them? It could be a problem if you use local files, I think someone mentioned that they had an issue with local files.

Well, it's a mix really. Sometimes I save the database locally and then sometimes I use ember and others XBMC built-in scraper. Though I did get the posters working. I added channels with the Pseudo TV Manager and the posters started working, which is strange because I did the same thing with the built-in configuration and it didn't work.
Has this skin been updated to work with PTVL under linux?

"Go to your skin folder, for Nox it is C:\Users\'Yourusername'\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox
Search or scroll to find the four Pseudo files and delete them - this will tell the skin to use the "default" PTV Skin "

I don't believe this relevant. Files did not exist under my "\.xbmc\addons\Aeon-Nox-master\1080i"

"Go to the PTV folder, C:\Users\'Yourusername'\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\XBMC-PseudoTV-stable-pre
Delete the default folder"

placed skin here
\.xbmc\addons\script.pseudotv.live-master\resources\skins\default

PSTVL Could not start.

Please let me know.
I haven't used Openelec in a long time, but I don't believe the skin would be any different when installed to various versions of xbmc. When you start PTVL without changing anything what PTV skin do you see? Is it the Nox PTV skin or the default PTV skin? Without any changes you should see the Nox PTV skin. If you do see the default PTV skin then it should work by just overwriting my files in the default folder.
Overwriting the folder allowed PTVL to start, Instructions on the first page says to delete. The result were not correct

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5885...hot007.png
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WIP PseudoTV Skin9