HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition
(2013-08-01, 10:21)Dilligaf Wrote: In order for XBMC to have deleted all your tv videos it would have to have thought that the X tv series folder was a level above them, I would guess that your tv folder was named x something or the drive was X, If it thought that your Hitchhiker folder was X tv series then only that folder would have been deleted. I hope this makes some sort of sense.

The drive is F:, the topmost folder is TV Series. The "Hitchhiker..." folder is in folder TV Series. "X - TV Series" pops up when I scrape "Hitchhiker..." for the first time and shows 6 files associated with it. However "Hitchhiker..." which has 6 files shows no files associated with it. When I remove "X - TV Series" and scan for new content for "Hitchhiker..." the files get associated correctly.

I checked TVDB and there is an entry for "X - TV Series" but I can't understand how it is being picked up when I am scraping "Hitchhiker...".

It isn't really a problem for me now as I know how to handle it but it is still a curiosity.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW-TO synchronize XBMC between every room in the house: Wiki Edition - by Barry D. - 2013-08-02, 10:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition2