HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition
Hi All, Ive been trying to get my system to sync and I am lost, forgive me because I am totally new to XBMC and MySql. I currently have 2 XBMC units and one WHS2011 Server that holds all the media. I installed MySql database on Server. I followed the steps to export the database from the lvg room XBMC and create the advancedsettings.xml file. On the living room I dont have the Library pointing to any files and the library is populated and updated with both movies and tv shows as well as the master bedroom XBMC. but the two units dont seem to sync. I dont know how its seeing the library, i am assuming either because of the advancedsettings file or the fact that i imported the library.

I dont even know where to begin troubleshooting, ive started a show on the lvg room xbmc and on the bedroom one it doesnt give me an option to resume play? Any help would be most greatly appreciated!

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW-TO synchronize XBMC between every room in the house: Wiki Edition - by rush502000 - 2013-12-22, 21:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition2