HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition
(2014-05-22, 17:14)SchattenMann Wrote:
(2014-05-19, 20:54)Raytestrak Wrote:
(2014-05-19, 20:12)chewara Wrote: since 13.0 on all clients (win7 64bit, osx ML and raspbmc) the Movies are updated, but the tvseries not. any idea?

i had a <name> tag in advancedsetting, removed, and scraping to a new database now, will see if tv series will come back. but dontwanna loose all the "seen"marks

worked all well on 12.3

As long as you have an export (split files) and

<videolibrary>
<importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate>
</videolibrary>

in your advancedsettings.xml, you will no lose your "seen" marks.

Wait, i have to export the database before updating to 13? Because i have over 7000 Episodes and that will create a hole lot of files for each episode...

I'm also using mSQL and was under the impression one only needed to update XBMC and voilá...Advancedsettings.xml is pointing to mySQL database with all info etc...

Guess i'm wrong >.>

No, you don't. If you already have a sql database it will just be migrated to videos78 (Gotham), but it never hurts to have a backup. Personally, I do a backup now and then anyway. That's probably because I screw things up all the time, by trying nightlies or like I did last week, upgrade my MySQL installation Big Grin
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW-TO synchronize XBMC between every room in the house: Wiki Edition - by Raytestrak - 2014-05-22, 21:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition2