HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition
(2015-02-22, 06:29)Milhouse Wrote:
(2015-02-22, 06:14)RamboUnchained Wrote: Deleting textures13.db didn't do anything. It was only a 36kb file when I deleted it.

Unless you'd already deleted it recently, it doesn't sound like you're deleting the correct file - Textures13.db should contain one row for every Thumbnail file, and would normally be several megabytes in size for a reasonable number of thumbnails.

If your current client is referencing a different Textures13.db that remains populated with cached artwork, that would explain why no new artwork is being added to the cache.

I'm pretty sure that was the issue. I decided to go the external USB route in the end. I ended up reformatting a LinuxLive USB 3.0 drive that I would use for troubleshooting at work. I'll just get another flash drive for that. I think 8GB will be more than enough with

Code:
<imageres>720</imageres>
<fanartres>1080</fanartres>

in my XML. I've scanned a couple of shows with 50+ episodes that gave me a crapload of thumbs in return. 144 files and 37 folders, but only 6.58mb of storage have been used. I should be fine. I appreciate you taking time out of your day to assist me with this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW-TO synchronize XBMC between every room in the house: Wiki Edition - by RamboUnchained - 2015-02-22, 06:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition2