HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition
(2015-03-20, 19:46)bad_vlad Wrote: Hi all, I could use some help. I am using mariadb on a Sinology 1511+. I have it all running fine with one issue,

I have 2 fresh kodi installs on 2 different units, so after I setup my DB I add my sources to install #1 and let it populate the DB using loacl information. Everything goes fine and it finds all 3000 of my movies.
So I go to instal #2 and add my advanced setting and sources. My sources connect via NFS. Everything works fine except when I do a library update and it starts adding all my movies over again as duplicates. Please if anyone has any ideas!

I had something simple to this. I set up my first PI and it worked fine, I have to do a context update for all my TV Shows "bit of a pain" but I was happy to do so, just so that I can populate MySQL database.

I then when and created a PC kodi so that I can watch the movies on my computer. I added the same reference paths from my PI to my PC and for some reason, my PC is not showing any movies or TV shows, but the PC is happy to do a context update, and at the moment I can't find were it is dumping the information.

so my question would be, can you use the same Advancesettings.xls file for both platforms ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition - by chrischambers - 2015-05-07, 11:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition2