HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition
well, i was very nearly there.

library updated just fine on the MiniPC (with MySQL installed on this device, external hard drive plugged into this).

however, my RPi doesn't want to play ball. advancedsettings.xml file installed, but nothing showing up in my library for movies. tv shows seem to show in the library, but no artwork and i get 'this file is no longer available' when i try to play.

oddly enough, in the submenu of Movies,'Recently added', i have a list of my recently added movies and if i try and play one, it asks if i wish to resume from the last resumepoint that i was watching on my MiniPC, indicating that something is working with MySQL. i can also find my movies (again, no artwork) my going into Video>Movies>Title. but again, they will not play.

Log:
https://paste.osmc.tv/izoxijerap

i am almost tempted to throw in the towel with it, but i've come this far! it seems like such a simple thing, but i agree that the results would be very much worth it, as it should run smoothly once i get it going properly.

any advice from anyone on this latest confusion would be very much appreciated again. i am sure it is something simply i am missing, just like last time.

thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition - by garynitely - 2018-05-16, 23:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition2