HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition
(2019-01-13, 04:46)Pajoe Wrote: I understand all the devices will need to be upgraded to v18 Leia to share the same database, but my big question is will the current database be converted to match the new version during the first upgrade or must I start from scratch, add and scan all the sources for content?

A new database will be created during the upgrade of your first client.

(2019-01-13, 04:46)Pajoe Wrote: Can someone point me to a simple how-to for upgrading v17- Krypton to v18- Leia when using a shared mysql database?

Upgrade one client, test it, and once you're happy it is working correctly you repeat the upgrade on your remaining clients and they will automatically start using the new database created by your first client.

You upgrade a LibreELEC client by copying the new tar file into the Update share on the device, and rebooting.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition - by Milhouse - 2019-01-13, 05:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition2