HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition
Hi guys! I have a serious issue with mysql, that I hope I can get help with. I have used mysql for quite some time on all my devices (inludes Kodi for Win, Coreelec and Libreelec), and it worked like a charm, until very recently. The past week or two, Kodi sessions are restarted (Kodi on windows closes) upon start. I can maybe manage 10-15 seconds before it freezes and then crashes.
If I remove my advancedsettings.xml, everything works again. 

Yes, I have tried to start from scratch with new DBs, but it is always the same thing. The first session were DB is created and fed with data from the Kodi client works good, but the next time I use that Kodi device, I get the same issues again, cross all platforms. Something is messes up the database, but I do not know what or why. 

I guess there are a bunch of SQL skilled people here, that might have an idea or can point me in the right direction.

I can of course provide a log file:
https://paste.kodi.tv/uliminuwal

One interesting thing is the last row, it is always this when exit is triggered by this issue:
"2019-03-17 15:51:23.651 T:2228 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting"
I have seen different threads regarding this error message and in some cases less legal addons has been the issue. This is not the case here!!

I am using Kodi 18.1 on all machines (9.0.1), MariaDB 5 (10 has been included in testing with same result).

I big thank you in advance!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition - by Exile82 - 2019-03-17, 18:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition2