WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags
(2013-03-03, 14:14)BugRaider84 Wrote: Hi there,

first of all thx for your great work! I was waiting for some changes in the Aeon Nox when it comes to IMDB Logo and language support so this is just awesome...

But I got a few problems with the changes. First of all I had to change from skin.aeon.nox to Aeon Nox Master... now, I used the White Theme Appearance in Aeon Nox before and it seems that this Theme is not available on Aeon Nox Master which is weird because I thought that the master would offer me more options than less o.O
Do you know if there is the white theme around somewhere for the ANMaster?

Well and now there are the hundreds of icons... You put a lot of effort in this project and it is awesome, well I don't like colored Icons that much though... But if I stick to the Icons supported by the ANMaster Skin I get different ones then using my old skin. But I like the ones of the regular Nox skin like the simple 1080 logo or the 5.1 logo i.e. ...

Also I couldn't get the country flag rounded like you did (?) dunno why and you got the languages in the info screen on the bottom right corner... How did you do that?

With some more changes this would be an awesome mod for me .... so far I'd rather stick to the regular Nox theme. But I think a lot of people might love this the way it already is!!!

i dont know about the white theme as i dont use it, i need to look deeper into that.
Aeon Nox uses new icons and flags and the old ones you are refering to will be gone, thats why i startet this project, i might as well offer the old icons that you know as a download for the people who want to keep the old style.
the rounded country language flags are just available as of now as i was not finished yet, check the opening post for download link and how to install and make it visible.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MOD] Colored Movie Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - by neurosis13 - 2013-03-03, 20:21
Re: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - by elnino-1900 - 2014-04-11, 02:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags19