WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags
(2015-01-11, 11:35)Xander Log Wrote: Hi all!

I firstly want to thank neurosis13 for his great work and all the others who make this possible such as shedrock for this Aeon Shednox.

I have a problem with the studios logos (Kodi 14.0 using Aeon Shednox), it is, many of them does not appear and instead the logos it appears a plain text. I've check the folder:

"/usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.aeon.shednox.helix-master/extras/AltIcons/color studios/studios"

Everything seems to be ok, I've add and check that I've set correctly the folder inside Kodi (flags folder -> studios flags folder) but I can't make it work. The weirdest is that some of the studios are ok, but the failing ones fails always, no matter if I set "studios -> color studios -> on" or "studios -> color studios -> off".

The first thing that one can think is that those studios logos that doesn't appear are missing, but they're here, and even I've try to copy an "old" folder "studios" from a Gotham install where everything worked fine and the same problem remains.

Some of the logos that doesn't appear are the "Dreamworks Animation", "disruption entertainment", "follow throught productions" "Emjag productions" "Silverwood films"... All of them have a logo in my Gotham install and as I say I've try to copy this "studios" folder to new install with no result.

Another problem I have is that source flags (bluray logo) doesn't apperar at all, in he menu with all films it does, but when I go to the info of one film it doesn't. I've it enabled it i colored -> source flags but it's missing.

Regards

hi,
check your info file of the movie - when u have more then one studio listed u just get a text based "logo" i had this problem too, and after i clean up the nfos ( with mediaelch ) and just have 1 studio for each movie it shows all studio icons

because of the bluraylogo....thats strange... and in my experiences when i have strange problems i test it with a clean guisetting.xml file... that gives u a clean skin setup ( i post it before - i have one clean guisetting.xml file with basic settings i am using )
if this doesnt help either, u can try to delete the textures13.db file in database folder and maybe the thumbnails folder too - but be aware that all KODI images needs to reload again - so they should be stored in your movie folders !!!

i was testing so much lately ( shednox skin ) - i need to refresh and reconfigure my kodi very often Wink and i could fix it all the time with a clean guisetting.xml file Wink

i hope it work for you too

Messages In This Thread
Re: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - by elnino-1900 - 2014-04-11, 02:38
RE: [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - by schimi2k - 2015-01-11, 14:08
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags19