WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags
(2015-12-02, 04:08)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2015-12-01, 09:40)CaptainHero Wrote:
(2015-12-01, 02:14)neurosis13 Wrote: did you check if the language flags are enabled in viewtype/settings ?

switch in on and off and see if that works, of course your audio streams need to be tagged accordingly

and you need the Black09s video language script but you have installed it already so that's no problem.

Well i have installed Black09s script az a zip addon and thats about it. Do i need to edit any xml setting files somewhere and if yes how or should i see a switch for these flag settings now somewhere around the general settings?

Thanks!

you can switch here:

Thanks for the answer and at the fear of sounding like a total n00b but now based on your screenshot i deffinately know that something is missing on my config as i do not have such a sidemenu with these kind of options. What is that from? Again i have Kodi 15.2 installed with Aeon Nox 5 Silvio running as my skin.
If i go into Movies and open up the left side menu i do not have such options like Language Flags etc. So what exactly am i missing? A separate mod perhaps?
Black09s script i installed from a zip but then again it is only visible in the Orphaned Dependencies section and there is also no possibility to configure anything there. So i think i'm missing a piece of the puzzle here... Tongue

Messages In This Thread
Re: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - by elnino-1900 - 2014-04-11, 02:38
RE: [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - by CaptainHero - 2015-12-02, 10:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags19