Linux PVR VUPlus Addon - Dreambox HDD always running
Video 
I use Raspbmc and the PVR VUPlus Addon to connect with my Dreambox for Live TV. Everything works fine, but the Dreambox HDD is always running.
The HDD normally spin down after 10 minutes. If I standby the HDD manually, the drive starts again after 10-20 seconds. If I disable Live TV in XBMC, Dreambox HDD standby works normal. Something in Live TV / VUPlus connects the HDD again and again Huh
You should adjust the update interval in the addon settings. Default is 2 minutes so it will query the box every 2 minutes for new data.
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
Angel Thanks, I set the update interval to 360 and it works Big Grin , but is there any disadvantage now? What data is queried ? Is it possible to turn off only querying recordings ?

I have another question, in the addon setting it seems to be there is missing something.

1. VU+ IP: ....
2nd line: only a blue radio button Huh what does that means Huh
3. Picon-Path: is greyed out and I can't enter anything
4. Interval: set to 360
(2013-03-05, 09:24)Urizel Wrote: Angel Thanks, I set the update interval to 360 and it works Big Grin , but is there any disadvantage now? What data is queried ? Is it possible to turn off only querying recordings ?

I have another question, in the addon setting it seems to be there is missing something.

1. VU+ IP: ....
2nd line: only a blue radio button Huh what does that means Huh
3. Picon-Path: is greyed out and I can't enter anything
4. Interval: set to 360

I have to check this, usually the description for this radio button should be something like: fetch picons from web interface

If this is active then it will fetch the picons from the webif, thus there is no need to specify a picon path.
Just FYI, there is a typo in the language file. That's why it is not showing up correctly in the addon settings dialog. I opened a PR to Lars with the fix, so this will be fixed in the official repository eventually.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR VUPlus Addon - Dreambox HDD always running0