Win Library update not working
Hi. I don't know if there already is a Topic about this. I couldn't find it

I added new episodes to a couple tv series today. But update library is not working
No new episodes added.

I tried adding them manualy. This worked with the cleveland show. Only no mediainfo. Or title.

And I tried that with the simpsons, but I got a pop up that said "No info found"
So the new episode doesn't appear in my library.

Is anyone else having the same problem?
Are you using the TVDB addon? I know I was and that became blacklisted in frodo, so I have to manually watch the shows out of library view and into videos.
Yes, I can't shut it off or remove it
I've been away a couple of hours, Now everything but the cleveland show is added

It works partially

So than It's not blacklisted?
(2013-03-04, 19:55)ness151 Wrote: Are you using the TVDB addon? I know I was and that became blacklisted in frodo

Please cite your basis for this comment.
No one with the same problem?
Possibly the server your scraper is using is temporarily down or busy. Try later. Be patient.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Maybe that caused it. Bit I removed en reinstalled xbmc yesterday en it works again

But thnx
Im having this issue, reinstalled eden as frodo screwed up my audio and library.

All 'update library' in videos was working untill a week ago, now it goes through all the correct motions saying that its scanning database and compressing database but never adds new tv shows or films. If I run a 'reload' from within the tv show it works fine.

Is there a know bug recently?
(2013-03-05, 01:20)artrafael Wrote:
(2013-03-04, 19:55)ness151 Wrote: Are you using the TVDB addon? I know I was and that became blacklisted in frodo

Please cite your basis for this comment.

cite my basis? My install was saying that it had become disabled due to compatability issues.
The TVDB scraper works fine in Frodo. Maybe you were thinking of the IMDB scraper for movies?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library update not working0