[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2013-03-30, 18:24)uNiversal Wrote: @millhouse

If this addon is updating improving you can consider adding a version check/pull/ask/display changelog via script too when script is first run.

uNi

Done.

v0.3.4 is up.

Script will now perform an automatic version check (against Github) with every execution, informing the user when it is out of date. Disable version check by adding "checkupdate = no" to properties. Users can "force" a version check with the "version" option, and update to the latest version by running the "update" option - this will download the new script from Github and replace the current script file.

The update process will use an md5 hash to validate against corrupt downloads, unfortunately that's just increased the workload and there's a good chance I'll forget to update the hash... Smile

I'll leave displaying the changelog for now, if the user is interested (most aren't) it's on Github. Besides, I've changed it to use markdown now and it's not so easy to read on a plain console! I'll show the URL for the Changelog as part of the "version" option. Smile

Next step is to add some times to the stats...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-03-30, 21:47
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17