[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
You'll need to manually re-scan (Update library in GUI) as its now removed Hackers from the library.

Do you get a timeout if you try qax a second time? ie. is this timeout consistently reproducible?

Maybe rescanning a BDMV takes a substantially longer time than a non-BDMV (don't have any here to confirm). If you want to increase the timeout, you can edit line 677 and change timeout=2 to timeout=n where n is some value larger than 2, ie. 10, and see if that works. Maybe I need to add a more conservative timeout value.

If you increase the timeout to 30 seconds, enable the logfile (add "logfile=c:\tc.log" to properties) and perform a qax of your BDMV content, then upload the logfile to pastebin I might get a better idea of how long a BDMV rescan takes. Many thanks.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-04-07, 20:45
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17