[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
I can't see your images... can you paste the output and/or logfiles (the latter is best) to pastebin.

Edit: OK, the images have come through now...

Edit: I need the logfile to tell what has gone wrong with the J option, also pasting your properties file would be useful. Run

Code:
texturecache.py J movies avatar @logfile=tc.log @logfile.verbose=yes

and then upload tc.log and texturecache,cfg to pastebin - many thanks. Chances are you've specified an invalid movie field.

Also, can you upload the log you get when running the "C" command? I kind of need that... Running it for "c movies avatar" will be equally fine. Thanks.

Finally, if you make your cmd window wider (right click the title bar -> Properties -> Layout -> Window/Screen Buffer Size Widh -> 120 or whatever) it will look a whole lot better...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-06-13, 23:31
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17