[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2013-06-17, 02:22)AllanMarcus Wrote: What am I missing?

It looks like your media library is missing virtually all of it's artwork.

That is to say, the MySQL database has artwork references, but they are empty ("undefined").

447 of your media items have no fanart defined, and 514 no thumbnails defined. 28 items do have thumbnails, although they are all using the same thumbnail which has been successfully cached once, with the other 27 references "skipped" over.

So it looks like you have about 530 or so items in your library (including addons and genres) - does this sound about right?

To confirm what is in your media library, dump the JSON entry for one of your movies - let's say you have the movie Avatar in your library, so run:

Code:
./texturecache.py jd movies avatar

and you should see the fanart and thumbnail values, in your case it should be something like the following:
Code:
[
  {
    "movieid": 23,
    "title": "Avatar",
    "art": {
      "fanart": "",
      "thumbnail": ""
    },
    "label": "Avatar"
  }
]

Obviously, there should be values for the "fanart" and "thumbnail" properties (although in Frodo, "thumbnail" should now be "poster").

Assuming I'm right, I'd say the upgrade has failed and you're probably best off starting from scratch with a newly scraped library.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-06-17, 03:01
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17