[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2013-06-28, 17:57)MilhouseVH Wrote: This would suggest an internet connectivity problem on the device you are running the script. The first error is the version check against github (possibly a DNS failure). As you didn't experience this error a second time, that would suggest the internet connection is intermittent. An inability to download artwork from the internet (when the artwork does appear to exist) would again suggest a flaky internet connection.

Can you confirm the XBMC client has a working internet connection? It might be worth checking the XBMC log for errors too, as it is XBMC that is attempting (and failing) to download the artwork.

Interesting.. As I was getting a similar issue when updating the library (Unable to connect to server) to pull the metadata.
Can't say it has a flaky internet connection. It's plugged straight into the router via Cat5 and can stream from YouTube etc with no issues.

Are there any ports etc that may need to be open? Saying this though, I have just moved my database to my server so I don't think this script will apply anymore?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by K20evo - 2013-06-28, 19:49
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17