[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2013-07-01, 14:35)piotrasd Wrote: @MilhouseVH
Many skins in last time support Laguage Flags from Video Files over script http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=155693

but flags first time extracted/showed if we enter to Detail about movie, or scrap info about new movie - after that will be even in main movie menu.(after reboot etc, will work)

could you add to your script some option - to get/re-get flags for all movies in library ?
im start use this script from 2 months - and for new movies flags are automatical added when we scrap new position in library,
but i have something arround 800 old movies, where i must one by one open window detail about movie for get flag Sad

OK I see how that script is working, but where are the flags? My guess is that some other skin you are using is taking the language code provided by the Video Language script, then retrieving artwork from it's own personal stash of language flags (presumably local, but could be on the internet). Unless I can programmatically work out the name and location of these language flags it's going to be difficult to request XBMC to cache them. What skin are you using, can you find the flags?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-07-01, 20:00
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17