[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
Did you manage to produce a log? I want to fix the code so that empty folders are not a problem... I'm pretty sure I know where the problem is, but despite my best efforts today I've been unable to reproduce the problem so your log would have been most useful.

(2013-07-04, 02:07)wishie Wrote: The only thing left now is movies that are in parts... I assume your script doesn't notice them in the database because of the way XBMC stores the file path for movies in multiple parts (-part1 and -part2 or cd1 and cd2 as an example).

Can you run ".texturecache.py Jd movies <multipart-movie-name> @extrajson.movies=file" for one of your multi-part movies and I'll see if I can take multi-part movies into consideration...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-07-04, 02:09
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17