[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
I actually boot my OpenELEC based Pi with /storage mounted on NFS, so my Thumbnails and Database folders are both accessed across the (wired) network, and performance really isn't an issue... This type of setup also makes accessing the Pi "remotely" much easier, as any machine that can access NFS can read/write the Textures13.db and Thumbnails folders (although OpenELEC automatically exports the Userdata folder as an SMB share, which also permits full remote administration with this script).

(2013-07-04, 05:53)wishie Wrote: Im using the machine that did all the scraping, and it seems as though it stored all the metadata in the video library as you would expect, including URLs for artwork but didn't actually download the artwork until that movie was browsed in the GUI.. otherwise, I can't explain why your script is wanting to download 1700+ pieces of artwork..

Anyway, once the run is complete I will try with 'x' and have a look, then re-run with 'c' to see what happens then.

Is the artwork located on a remote site - maybe it was down/overloaded, are there any scraper errors in your XBMC log? I have all my artwork stored locally, and I'm pretty sure the scraping client will automatically cache local artwork... not so sure about remote artwork though, I assumed it was the same but maybe not?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-07-04, 05:54
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17