[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
Try restarting XBMC, maybe the Remote Communication Server has died in XBMC as this is required for JSON.

(2013-08-03, 08:12)CaptainKen Wrote: Here's my command prompt runs:
1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th runs

Here's the XBMC log after the 4th run:
XBMC Log

This is the 5th run:
TC.log

EDIT:
The fanart for "Big Buck Bunny" is one of the problem artwork that isn't refreshing.

Thanks for the log... I can see there might be a logic bug (or platform behaviour difference) when forcing a re-cache of items, which is resulting in deleted items not being re-cached correctly, so now it's only downloading 10 items which presumably were populated by you browsing the GUI, and not the script. If you add "@Download.payload=yes" to the commands used for your 5th run, it should re-cache all 82 items correctly (please confirm with another log - many thanks).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-08-03, 09:18
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17