[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2013-08-03, 10:08)RockDawg Wrote: texturecache.py query movies 'dateadded < "2005"' returned "The system cannot find the file specified."

Bah, that's just Windows being a PITA and interpreting the "<" as a request to read from a file called 2005... Smile

Try:
Code:
texturecache.py query movies 'dateadded < "2005"'

(2013-08-03, 10:08)RockDawg Wrote: The original results definitely do not include any movies that don't have a added date. I see some in the db that still show the poster as movie.tbn and are also missing an added date and they didn't turn up. I guess I could run a query that would populate all the null values with a date in the date added field. That would solve the problem.

My db is backed up so I'll play around and see what happens. Thanks for all your help!

You could also search for the following lines (somewhere around line 1584-ish) and comment out the last two so that it doesn't apply a dateadded filter - put a "#" at the beginning of each line to make it a comment, or delete both lines... you'll need an editor that understands Unix file formats (Notepad++ or TextPad etc.).
Code:
qaSinceDate = self.config.QADATE
      if qaSinceDate and mediatype in ["movies", "tags", "episodes"]:
          self.addFilter(REQUEST, {"field": "dateadded", "operator": "after", "value": qaSinceDate })
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-08-03, 10:15
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17